Randomness including, but not limited to: Art, Guitars, Hockey, Beer, Bisexuality, No Doubt, Mass Effect, X-Files, Lost Girl, Warehouse 13, Doctor Who, Xena.
- Demon Children: AAAAHHHHH EEEEEEE AAAAAH EEEEEE
- Mother of the Year: Quiet, please.
- Demon Children: AAAAAEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAA
- Mother of the Year: Come on guys, shush.
- Demon Children: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA
- Mother of the Year: Alright, now you've done it, here comes the tickle monster!
- Me (in my head): Ah yes, rewarding this behavior with positive attention can only improve it.
- Demon Children: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BLABLABLOBLOBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
- Mother of the Year: Ok, guys, seriously, I'm counting to three now.
- Demon Children: PLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII
- Mother of the Year: One...
- Demon Children: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
- Mother of the Year: Two...
- Demon Children: DOODOOBEEP BOOP YAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
- Mother of the Year: Do you guys know what happens when I get to three?
- Demon Children: NOTHING HAHAHAHA
- Co-worker: I believe those kids are telling the truth.
- Me: My tubes just tied themselves.
Dear awful people, gather ‘round, because Mama’s got something important to say. Knock it the hell off. Stop making queer people in hetero relationships feel uncomfortable in queer spaces. Stop contributing to bi invisibility by insisting that queer girls who date boys are “straight now.” Stop acting like the person someone dates today negates the entire rest of their sexual and romantic history. Stop pressuring bisexual people back into the closet by ignoring the reality of their identities. Stop treating sexual orientation as an either/or. Stop policing other people’s sexuality. Stop being just as bad as the conservatives who ostracize people for being gay. We’re supposed to be the good guys, remember? Ask A Queer Chick, The Hairpin (via jenandtonic)
← Older posts Page 1 of 49